Dr. Shiricka Fair utilizes systems theory as a foundation for counseling and supervision. She practices relational therapy and she recognizes that relationships are the keys to success. Relational therapy begins with seeing problems and solutions, not in the individual (psychological or medical approaches) but more in the cultural context and relationships.
Dr. Shiricka Fair’s unique experience as a clinician enables her to provide counseling, clinical supervision and career mentorship.
University of South Carolina
BS: Computer Information Systems Minor: Business Administration
Pfeiffer University Graduate
MA: Marriage and Family Therapy
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
PhD- International Psychology Organizational Leadership and Development
Licenses and Credentialing
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in NC, SC, & NV
- Approved AAMFT Supervisor in NC and SC.
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS)
- Master Addiction Counselor (MAC)
- Pre- Marital and Marital Prepare-Enrich Certified
- Triple P Certified (Positive Parenting Program)
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- Military Family Counselor
- Seeking Safety (PTSD and Substance Abuse Program)